Skip to main content
- . . . There was a “Whole Lot of Shakin’ Goin’ On “ (Jerry Lee Lewis, 1957, on Sun Records but first done by Big Maybelle in 1955, on OKeh Records, produced by a young Quincy Jones) at the AMAs (American Music Awards) two weeks ago.
- . . . Back to the booty.
- . . . Everybody was sticking their butts out. ...
- . . . That’s what they’ve discovered on some of the red snapper off the Alabama coast in the Gulf of Mexico, according to a report on the CBS Evening News last week by correspondent Elaine Quijano.
- . . . Wildlife experts down there say it’s the result of the BP oil spill from two years ago when the Deepwater Horizon rig exploded.
- . . . It’s like a fungus infection that eats away at the flesh of the fish. It doesn’t look nice.